Monday, August 8, 2011

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Wow wow sham wow I can not believe it!!! It is time for me to come home!!!

First of all I am up to any any any family get togethers!!!! I am so so excited to see you all and give you all big big hugs!!!!!!

Mom do not worry because I am going to be with you soon and that you will not be alone in Sacrament meeting!!!

OK these photos are some of the awesome things we did this week.

We painted the rock by our front entry. Hermana Martinez really wanted us to leave her a reminder of us!!! Haha, that was fun service.

That same week me and my comp were invited to the mutual activity in which I was teaching how to paint.

Then we had a Grand visit from David!! The whole family Gonzales came to Boquete to see me off!! It was such a awesome Fast Sunday..... I love the people of David and Boquete.

And these two boys are going to be future members some day!! I love them, too. They are nephews of Daleska, Haha. The last time we visited Daleska we had a prayer bon-fire. Those kids always have crazy fun ideas, hehe.

So I will not see the Baptism of my Grandpa Juan but he is well on his way there. He is now in the 27nd Chapter of 2 Nephi. Man I love that old guy and he loves us too.

Well I think that I am ready to come home... just be patient with me if I do not understand you guys speaking english, haha. So I will keep myself busy and

happy in last days. Maybe I should write my talk now while I still have the spirit, haha. I mean while I am still a missionary, haha.

You Guys Are Awesome!!! Love You!!!

Chao,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment