Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 Jan 2010 letter

(Handwritten Letter)

Dear Mother and Father,

I Love You! It is going Awesome! Crazy but Awesome!

So I can't write too long cause I do not have a lot of time but I was supposed to send you a letter on the 21rst, haha but that didn't happen.☺ But now I have time. It is Tues 26 P-DAY! I am doing laundry hehe. Man I am so gladd you had me doing laundy at home so that this isn't too foreign to me. Learning Espanol es loco ja ja. Y estudio es escriptures es muy muy bien! Haha I can't spell in spanish either haha. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! ♥

They mad me (more like strongly advised me) too get the normal flu shot! Ewwwww. And I will have to get that Hep A shot before I head to Panama. I was going to wait but since I will be here at the MTC I will need to get it. That will be like $70. I got the flue shot covered but we shall see about the other shots I need. I will let you know if I will need any more money to cover the other shots. But take care! I love you I love you I love you I doooo!

Love,

Hermana Rachel Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment