Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 Jan 2010 letter 2

(2nd Handwritten Letter)

Dear Mother and Father,

So wow that email goes so fast like everything else. I blink and the day is gone. We are working hard but it is so true that the time flies bye.

Man it is snowing here. I am so glad that I brought my coat! Very very muy muy warm. But we walk up so many stairs that I don't wear the coat that much cause I get so hot inside. Haha. Our class room (we have one classroom that we study and learn in) is on the top floor (5th floor) and our residence hall room is on the top floor (4rth floor) haha. The gym is cool. I have been running on the track and playing Volleyball (once).

Mom you are soo awesome for picking up and cleaning up after us. I miss it haha. But no really things are going great. I am surviving on my own and with my companion who keeps me on top of things. Really I am so greatful to have someone to hold me accountable and held with some of the burden and stress that could come in this work. This week we are teaching our first lesson. Man that is crazy. We have our first practice greeting people in Spanish in the TRC (Training Resource Center) coming up. It's an area where you talk to investigators (fake ones or something). Haha my first day I really didn't know what I was doing. But people are so helpful here.

The Hermanas in our zone, Bitsewt, Hanson and Sanders take care of us hermanas. Like this morning they gave us a good hint to go start laundry at 6 in the morning cause this place is crazy all day and I have been done since like 8:20. Awesome! First laundry day done and successful! I hope I didn't sink my nylons. I put them in the dryer. Oh well, learning experience!

Johnny is doing awesome from what I can tell. I have seen him like 5 times or so. And he is smiling and his companion seems fun and nice! I love him so much! I told everone about him and cried like twice but now I can talk about him with out crying. I think most of my district has seen him. He is on the other side of the MTC and on a different schedule so I see him sometimes as I am finishing meals and he is walking in. ☺

Well I love you love you love you love you,

Hermana Rachel Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment