Monday, April 12, 2010

12 Apr 10 email

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Thanks Mom!!! I just got your letter! The one you wrote! well and this email too. Thanks for the encouraging words. Yes I have had my days where I feel overwhelmed and lost but yes it is in the Lord that I find my strength. Things are getting better. I am speaking more and more. Haha it is not always perfect but I am trying. At first I was always nervous to contact people but now it is not too bad. I am also helping a lot more in the lessons and sharing my testimony a lot.

It is great to hear how the families doing! Wish Hillary luck for me and tell her I met with a family the other day with a daughter named Hillary and I love her too! I sent a letter with bunches of letters for the family. I hope it gets there soon.

We had a Zone Conference this week with the President Madgrial, It was cool.

Mom I think you need to come visit sometime because the plants are awesome here. So many cool looking flowers.

So pretty much I am keeping busy and working hard. Love you Love you Love you! hehe

SMILE!!!!!!

Con amor

Hermana Ochs!



Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Dear Fasha

Thank you for those words of knowledge and councel. Yes prayer. I need to pray out loud more
by myself. Me and my companion are getting along better, now that I can understand better but
it is different. We are from very different backgrounds but have the same purpose. As long as we keep our vision on the goal we grow closer.

Because the people here live so far from temples it really is a big deal to go. I was talking to my companion about the temple and she has only gone like four times. I am so grateful for temples! I hear that when we baptize whole families of four or more we get to go to the temple!!! I am like super wanting to do just that.

Yes the Zone Conference was cool. There are so many things to do, to improve, that at times these things overwhelm me but yes I enjoyed the parts I understood. Si I get the jist of most things but I don´t get every word. But maybe that is a blessing for now I only need to worry about the things I understand and work hard. One big thing I have been working on is teaching 50/50 with my companion. Making sure I jump in the lesson and teach the Gospel even if it is not perfect.( my Spanish that is)

Yes and I did survive the Fast! Wow, it is much more difficult fasting and doing missionary work. But so worth it. I know that the Lord blessed us with a beautiful day. It rained then a nice cool breeze came for the rest of the day. Thanks you Jesus! Haha no really I am so grateful for all the blessings we have.

Oooo I found food! Hehe, we went to a Super Market last P-day and I found some really yummy cereal, My PeanutButter Bars, and Nutella! OOOOO mi bondad! Cielo (Heaven). Hehe, I have nutella over wheat bread like everyday, sometimes twice a day. Well it´s beacause I have to finish the bread I bought before it goes bad. Hehe

Ya I think I will get a new camera here and send the old one home with some stuff. I will have to find some things here.

Yes I want to heard how Johnny is doing too, but don't really have time to email him! I will try! And don´t worry we have awesome Elders here! Really we are the best Zone!

Love you! Love you, Big Big Hearts!!!

Con Amor

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment