Monday, April 5, 2010

5 Apr 10 email

Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM
subject Re: Happy Easter from Mom

Dear Madre!

Haha, ya I know I missed the Easter hunt and lots of candy! But wow was Conference awesome! There were so many talks about the family and it got me thinking about you guys. Mom thank you so much for all you did and do for me now! You have been the best mommy in the world! I will remember your faces when times might seem hard! The Elders and Sisters in my zone are awesome. One Elder just came up to me and said "How you doing Sister?" Yes I am a little teary eyed right now. Things like that once in a while really make me think how much my Heavenly Father loves me!!!! I love you so awesomely much, I hope you know that! Hehe pet Milo for me!

Hermana Ochs



Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM
subject Re: Letter From Dad

HHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAA! Padre!
hahaha you riped your pants hahaha! Wow I needed to hear something like that. It is so nice to hear from you too! Man Conference was awesome! It really got me thinking about you guys and how much I love you!!! Dad you have been the bestest Father a kid could have! Thank you for being there for me and most importantly holding the Priesthood, going on a mission, and marrying my mom in the Temple! You are fully awesome, seriously!!!!!!!!

Wow ya I did see that TV Special about Panama! Haha and I saw the Teacher at the MTC that told me about Panama on the show. Hermano Oswald. I had no idea he did so much for the Mission here. That was awesome to see him on the TV. Oooo ya and in the Sataurday Afternoon session I saw our Choir director at the MTC too. He directed the youth choir.

Yes I saw all of the Conference sessions. All in English accept for the Sunday morning session because they needed more room to show the session in Spanish. Sooo yaaaa mmmm didn't get a lot of notes from that one. Haha but for the Last Session we watched in English. That is funny that is was raining there in Oakdale cause it rained here too. It was so hard that the satilite reception went out for awhile.

Me and my companion opened a new area and it was way too big for just us. So we spilt it with the Elders next to us. My Spanish is getting way better. I can understand so much better, at least hear words I know. And I am talking more and more.

I got a call from Elder Niendorf on April fools day hahaha. that was awesome. We had finished planning and we got a call. The calls are always for my companion but when she said it was for me I was "ooo no I am I in trouble." But it was Elder Niendorf!!!!!! Man I was sooo happy and I could totally recognize his voice .

Yes we have had a lot of stuff going on lately District Meeting, Weekly Planning with the Zone, Fasting for my first time out here for our investigators, General Conference, Pday, and tomorrow we have Zone Confernece with the Mission President and everybody! I was super greatful for General Conference during my Fast but this one coming up, man I hope I can make it with the heat and hard work. We will see.

Sooo I need to get a new camera my is just not working. But I do have some pictures for you.

Here is my direct mailing address!:

Hermana Ochs
Mision Panama
Carrasuilla, Etrega General, A.P. 0834
Panama, Republica de Panama

Much Mucho Amor Love!!!!!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment