Monday, July 12, 2010

Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I am so glad to hear that you got the hair berete that I sent you Mom. I love the hair things here! I also hear that Dad was playing around with it. Haha Dad now I have to send you one too hehe.

So yes we offically have our new Mission President, President Ward. They are awesome. President Ward loves to surf, ride dirtbikes, and is a really adventurous dude hehe. Hermana Ward is a very loving crazy computer programer. She doesn´t know too much Spanish but is learning and is very good at shurads haha. But she is way awesome and wants to actually work with us sisters in the field. She has many cool ideas for the Panama mission!

Hermana Dalton and I are trying to better our Spanish everyday, but even the people don´t understand her and I have to clarify for her. So she gets frustrated with that at times. Haha I am happy to help. But seriously we are being LOVED by the members here more and more! They are just so awesome and we are being careful of those weird dudes in the streets. The other day a kid on a bike said he loved us and then added "I Love you forever"! haha Hermana Dalton was like "haha, liar you don´t love for ever".

I love you guys, and I mean...Love...YOU...GUYS!!!

chao

Hermana Ochs

Rachel sent 3 more pictures: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

No comments:

Post a Comment