Monday, July 26, 2010

Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Wow I just have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I GOT YOUR PACKAGE THIS WEEK! mmmmm candyyyyyy..... hehe. ANd I loved reading the little notes from everybody. Wow dad you guys can always find something to do to, and ways to make things fun when things don´t go exactly how you planned. That is sooo awesome!

OK so I want to go back to Havasupai with you guys when I get back!!!!!!

Wow mom why is Elma in the Hospital? Is it bad? Your week sounded crazy. Thanks for all you do. You are such a hard worker! I am glad that you like the hair braret. I love all the fun hair things here.

Concerning Drew's earrings I wanted to yell at him and say take those out, but I am working on my amor por todos, soooo I will look for some cool earrings mainly because I want them. haha!

Well this morning we had this crazy dude at the Laundry mat asking us to teach him English. And was asking sooo many questions like how long do you think it would take for me to learn English really good if you taugh me everyday. haha crazy. We were like "we teach the Gospel". haha and this morning our taxis driver was asking us all about America and stuff, then he was like "do you girls have boyfriends". We told him no not on the mission and he was all "wow harsh, we latinos can´t do that you, Americans are tough". haha he reminded me so much of Grandpa Ochs. haha. Then in the street we ran into a couple of greengos and they were members of the church visiting there parents surf camp here. Que chevere surfing all day and hanging out on a island.

But really I believe that the best thing in the world is working here as missionaries. I love sitting down with new, old, positive,or loco people and talking with them. It is just sooo cool to feel so at ease to have the truth and be sharing it with everybody!!! I wish you guys could meet the people of David Chiriqui! They are awesome!!!!!

Yes Hermana Dalton and I are happy, laughing, and growing everyday. I have a feeling that I am going to change this change but I don´t find out until tonight. Until then we wait......I hate waiting! hehe

Mom I love you Dad I love you Brother I Love you!

Chao

Lots and lots of Love

Hermana Ochs

Here are some new pictures Hermana Ochs sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment