Monday, August 2, 2010

Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Ok wow wow sham wow I am going to be here in David for this next change. If I stay for this whole change I will have 6 whole months here in my first area David, barrio 3. But what was crazy is that Hermana Dalton and I have another companion, Hermana Canizales. We are a trio now. I have never done this before but we will see how it goes with three crazy misioneras in one casa, haha. Hermana Canizales is very nice and laughs a lot, hehe. It is a big change for me to have two other people and now Hermana Dalton and I don´t speak to much English. But we are going to teach Hermana Canizales English in the casa. We had to get another bed, dresser, chair, more of everything for Hermana Canizales. So now I am sharing a bunkbed with Hermana Dalton, hehe. Fun. So yes, this week has been longgggggggg.

All the members were glad that I am staying, and our investigators. But I am really changing a lot. Especially my attitude. I know that there is still things here for me to do in David. But yes this is definitely my second home. When I come back I want to come here to David Chiriqui.

So we were running super late this morning to email. With three ladies in one house it takes forever to clean, shower, lavar ropas, getting ready and goooo. But today we are going to try to play futbol or kickball with the Zona! Wow we have a whole bunch of new people in the Zona now. Ooo and guess what! Hermana Graham came out to David this change! Hermana Brewster, Hermana Graham and me are all in the same Zone! We just need Hermana Kennedy and it will be like the MTC. haha

Wow I love you guys and I am trying my very best to better myself and do my duty here in David. Pray for me! I am praying for you guys.

Lots and Lots of love!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment