Monday, September 27, 2010

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Ok, gracias for the Birthday wishes!!! Yes I had a great B-day! First of all Hermana Tracy made me Banana Pancakes! YumYum. And she sung me a Spanish song that is tradition to sing to the birthday person! I don´t know if I told you that she is half Latina. Her Mom is from El Salvador and her Dad from Idaho, Haha. She is just so awesome and funny! We are both going crazy together here in Chorrera.

So this past week for the Missionary Training Conference we had to wake up at like 5 am in the morning to get going so that we could get to Panama City by 6:30 am and then get ready to go to the Conference by 9 am. Yep it was a long three days of early waking up, but the Conference was awesome! We have been slowly changing our ways of teaching so that we are teaching people, not just lessons. I loved being taught on high with all the leaders of the Mission Panama. And we had soo many practices! I was exhausted after everyday. So I sent a pic of all the Hermanas, with Hermana Tracy eating Pizza, My old and new Zone Leaders, Me and Hermana Kennedy, then the new banner for the Mission Panama. We have a goal to reach 1,000 bautizmos for the year. We only need 300 more and we are writing all the names of the peoples on the banner until it is full!!!!! Siempre Fuertes!!! The new symbol looks Scottish though. Don´t you think?

But yes, so we were pumped from this Conference to go find and teach! But this week was hard. Our Ward is a little bit sad. And we came in all happy and ready! We want to change the attitude of the Ward! That is one of our big goals.

Yes I love my sisters here in Panama. They love me too and are taking good care of me. I got lots of treats and good wishes on my B-day!

Well, I love you, love you, love you, love you guys!!!!!!! Sooo much!


Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment