Monday, November 8, 2010

Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Hola Familia

Ok the computers are crazy crazy here ......and I don´t like the meanie head picture loader. So here is a picture of Me and Hermana Ramirez.

So I got the awesome package from Grandma and Grandpa OCHS!!! All the Elders are pretty jealous of my awesome Grandparents and Parents!!!!!! I Love the Jerky, Cheezits and MM´s!!!!!!!

Wow so this week we made a goal to get 10 referrals and contact them!!! SO in total we needed 90 contacts!!! And we got 105!!! SO we met the goal and are going to go to a huge Mall here in Panama named Albrook!!!! I can´t wait because I really need to get a new watch. Mine died this week and we have been working with out knowing the time all week. And they really don´t have any good watches on the streets that are waterproof and all. So that is my biggest thing I want to look for.

But yes me and Hermana Ramirez are getting to know each other more and more. She is very much like a perfectionist at times and I am learning a lot. I am working really hard to get her loosened up and laughing!!!! But she is awesome and takes good care of me!

This Sunday we had to teach the Gospel Doctrine Class. All the Missionaries in the Ward, us Sisters and the Elders took turns teaching about Missionary work and Referrals. That has been our theme lately, REFERRALS!! So make sure you are looking for Referrals for the missionaries back at home!!!!

It is great to hear that all is going well. I have you guys in my prayers All the Time!!!!

Love love love you!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment