Monday, November 1, 2010

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Ok, I tried to send off just pictures but it wouldn´t go. Man o man. Sorry, I will try again next week.

So this week we had a funeral for the lady that was in the hospital with cancer. The lady that we had donated blood to. Man sad times. Us Missionaries had gone to help cook soup and support the family. It is crazy to see how short life can be. She was only 51 years old. On the bright side, one of our favorite members just had her baby!!!! And she is such a cutie!!!! hehe.

Johnny, I can´t believe it!!!! Well, yes I can because you are awesome!! Congrats on becoming a Mission Dad!!!!! Tell your comp that his Tia Hermana Ochs is very proud of her new sobrino, hehehe.

Dad your pictures were HILLARIOUS!!!!! I had to show my Zone Leader what I was laughing at sooo much. And he said, "Wow, he looks like my Uncle from Tennesse, hahaha. You can just imagine that...hahaha. That pic with Milo was sooo awesome too!!!

Thanks for the address of Elder Ochs. I can write my bro now!!!!!

Mom I love you, love you, love you!!! And yes the people are great and loving but YOU Are MY MOMMY!!!! I will come home!!!!! Tell Aunt Liz not to worry because I will go find Johnny too cause he is my BROTHER!!!!

Lots and lots of Love,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment