Monday, February 21, 2011

Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Man, man, man, I love you all so much. I just can´t believe that I have these blessings in my life, when I know that I am not perfect. I make errors everyday but that is life. We learn, grow, change and move on.

You know how I had told you guys that I needed to be more courageous? well I did it, but man it is hard. And of course I didn´t go to long without missing up again. Man. But you guys are my strength. Thank you for always sharing your experiences with me.

Hey, did you guys know that The baptism of Zeidy was on the same day Israel and you guys went to the temple? That day was a hard day for me but ended so good. To think about the people I love and the changes they are making in their lives and the changes I need to make too. Hurray and way way super awesome that Israel had so much support from you guys and Elder Hiatt. WOw wow sham wow!!!!

I am sorry that this email is short but I had a lot to write to the President. We will see what happens in this next change! President told me that I will be going up to Senior Companion and that he was proud of the way I have dealt with my trials. Always have hope and faith and keep for praying for me! Lots of love I send.

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment