Monday, February 7, 2011

Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Hello family! Pretty much you guys are the best in the world! I am so glad to hear that my letters came! I sent one to Ryan too. How is he doing?

Wow and I loved the drink testing video! Want to hear something weird? When it was Hunters turn to try the drink I was surprised that Dad was talking to Hunter to English, like I felt like Hunter was a Panamanian boy. It took a minute for me to realize that Hunter doesn´t speak Spanish. Ha ha. Al did not like it at all, haha. That is the drink de polvo (powdered) which is pretty close to the real thing. I love that there are so many fresh fruits here. Especially because right now it is summer!!!

Ya Dad, thanks for the warning. Really it is something that is very difficult here with many Sisters. I have heard so many stories of relationships and promises to other missionaries. It is not a good idea. Ya I am nice but ignore those flirty missionaries. It really makes me think why some missionaries came here to live the same way like at home. But that is enough of my complaining I will help those that need help.

Wow, OK so this week we worked hard finding families. And our goal was to bring one whole family to church. So throughout the week we visited them, taught them and invited to church. But in Saturday almost all of the families had sick kids and none came. We were sad because we were trying, working, and fasting to complete the goal. But I know that the Lord is going to bless us or already has. For me it was a blessing that our investigator that has a baptismal date came and a few menos activos (Less Actives). This weekend one of my investigators in Chorrera was baptized!!!!!!! Her name is Elena Ramos and we taught her for a long time. I gave her a call Sunday morning to say congratulations and send her my love!

Yes the work is crazy and hard at times but it is so worth it.

Guess what I have been doing lately? I have been making popsicles. My own Duros!!!! and they are perfect for snacks on hot days when we come home!!!

Hey I love you guys keep true to the faith. Hey and Johnny if any girls are giving you a hard time tell them you got's a sister in Panama that can do some pasa pasa moves on them if they touch my bro, haha. Love you guys.

Chao,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment