Monday, January 31, 2011

Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Love you Love you Lovvvvvvve you! Mom and Dad thank you for all your love and sacrifice for me and my brother! I know that you two will be blessed for your efforts. I have been thinking more and more about what I need to do after the mission. I want to study, work, and find my eternal companion.

I am sending some photos again this week. The first two is of our district here in Tocumen.   Pic 1   Pic 2.   The last one is of Me and Hermana Calero about to go spread some good news to Tocumen!

Sunday we had a meetings with all the adults and they played a video on what we need to do to be living prudent lives. First work, we never stop working. Second, always living within your means and to be self-reliant. Third, give!! We know that it is through our diligence and obedience that the blessings of the Lord come to us, both physically and spiritually.

So this week we put obedience to the missionary schedule to the test. Getting up at 6:30 ,Personal Study at 8, Companion Study at 9, leaving the home at 11, getting home at 9:30 and in bed by 10:30. We were not perfect in everything but we did pretty good. One day running from the Store to the house to study. The other day running with our bags and books to leave the house at 11. It was kind of like a game and my companion and I really wanted to win! hehe. And guess what? It wasn´t easy and we sometimes were complaining but the Lord blessed us with a Golden Investigator. We got to church and a member introduced us to a friend who has a cousin who isn´t a member. We put a cita with her that night. We went with the Family Sanchez to visit Zeidy. She is 19 years old. Well, we taught her about prophets and the Restoration and Hermana Calero asked if she would like to follow Christ and be baptized. SHE SAID YES!!!!! How awesome right? So we are so grateful and I know it is for our obedience and our desire to serve him with all our heart, might, mind and strength.

I really feel like in this week I have learned so much and studied so much more and effectly. The time is flying by and I love this work, my companion and the Lord!!

You guys too!!!!

Chao

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment