Monday, January 24, 2011

Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Ok so wow, thank you, thank you, thank you family for all that you are doing and for your advice. I am getting more and more used to Tocumen. The members feed us lunch and dinner here. So I am not starving but I need to be careful again. What is bad is that my companion can not eat pretty much anything and I feel bad leaving any food behind so sometimes I eat her food so that the people that fed us or I don't have to feel bad. Mucho Comida....... haha

Talking about food I am now a duro fanatic. Because of all the heat, people sale popsicles in certain houses and I am always on the look out, haha. Of course my favorite is Coco!!!!! We have an investigator that sales the best duros I have tried!!! Yep Mom, I will eat a duro for you while you enjoy your warm blankets.

So the Zone has changed a lot since the last exchanges and we are working on getting better in total. The last couple of months there haven't been a lot of baptisms. But it was not just that, we had to become better, more committed missionaries. In our District Meeting last week we recommitted ourselves to do better and be more obedient. The meeting was a bit intense and it made my companion cry but I made her feel better. We are working hard and completing our goals little by little. Hermana Calero is awesome. She is a hard worker and very loving. We will be more obedient and show how much we love the Lord. She told me the other day that I have motivated her to work faster in the new changes than with any other companion. I just hope it keeps going! Wish me luck and strengthen for the week!

Lots and lots of love!!!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment