Monday, March 14, 2011

Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM

We are at the internet really early because we are going to San Isidro to beat the other Zones of San Isidro and San Miguelito in a competition of Soccer!!!! haha

Wooo whoo so yes these week wow crazy crazy crazy stuff happened to my companion. But we tried and tried to do what we could. It seems that when one thing finishes something else comes right after. Thank you soooo much for your prayers and to put our names on the prayer rolls! I remembered you guys too the time I went to the Temple. So you have lots of Spanish prayers coming your way too. hehe Man I love you guys!

Fotos: Ok so the last pday we had this competition to see who are the best soccer players and of course it is us from Tocumen!!!!! woot woot!!! haha But in the shopping area there were these cool rides and I found the Batmobile!!!! Dad cheverde is! Oo ya and these tubes that reminded me of the spies from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

So yesterday we had 3 investigators in the Reunion Sacramental!!! That was Awesome! And us Missionaries had to talk about the obra Misional (Missionary Work). I read a bit from the talk from President Uchtdorf about how the Basics have power!

Well, I am out of time so I better let you all know that I am really loving the work out here and I really appreciate all the prayers and support that you all are sending my way.

Love you all lots and lots,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment