Monday, June 27, 2011

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:19 AM

OK so I need to explain the pictures a bit. This week we were able to get Bruni and Cielo baptized with lots of help from our Bishop, District, and lots and lots of prayers to God. She knew it was the right thing to do but she just needed a little push.

So here she is happily getting baptized with her daughter Cielo!


And here is a picture of us at Church the next day.


We were so happy and sad that we have to leave each other for a little time.


Here is a picture with our Bishop and this family.


His little girl Bianca is crazy, crazy, crazy, but I love her.


And then the picture with me with random things that I have found in my luggage that I have not used and not even opened, hahha, and probably wont use, hahaha. My comp had a good laugh of my ridiculous gidup, hahaha. Thanks Mom for getting me prepared but I don´t think that I will be using the Mosquito net, hahaha. My Comp and I were thinking of camping outside with it our last night together.

Thank you for all your prayers for Bruni. I know they helped. Take care of Grandpa Graham. It was good to hear your voices and see you guys. I hope Braydon is good too, Happy Birthday from Panama! Man I can tell right now that it is going to be weird to hear all to guys speaking English to me. My brain was freaked out just hearing all you guys, hahaha. Ya, and Grandma really has an accent, a southern accent, hahah. Love you guys so much.

Well I don´t know where I will be going yet but I do know that I am going for sure. We will see how things turn out. I pretty much am ready to work out my last few weeks here in Panama!!!!

Love you, love you, love you!!!!!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment