Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I have a lot of photos to send, but we will see. I still have lots more, haha. But I want you guys to experience Boquete with me. Our first Pday we went to M Garden.





It is those Gardens that I went to before when I was in David. There were lots of pretty Flowers. Then today early in the morning we went to the Beach to play!!!!

Here is a new pair of shoes that I am trying out. What do you think?

Well we are preparing a little girl for her baptism, and her family too. It is exciting. I believe I told you already but the Branch President is not here for this month and so we are working a lot more with the local leaders here in making sure all is going well. This Sunday we were walking over to the church and found our neighbor Juan who is slowly but surely taking the lessons and coming to church. He is awesome and reminds me of Grandpa Graham, very dedicated to the farm and the family!!!


Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:15 AM

We were at the internet cafe later in the day and in the middle of working on the email to you guys the server here at the store failed and no one could send there emails. So today they let us finish up what we were working on and get them sent off.

How are you guys doing? I hope Fantastic and Happy!!!!!! Because I am! Guess what your package came and I got letters from home!!!!!!!! Thank you all so so so much!!!!

Yes Dad, you are really going to have a hard time finding my apartment on the map because I live two houses away in the same street as the church, hahaha.

This is our house in Yellow and the Church right behind it in White!!! It is so nice to be right by the church!!!!!

Well I am so excited to hear too that Cara is going on her mission!!! When will she be leaving? I hope I can see her before she heads out.

Mom you are such a great organizer!!! You always keep yourself busy and working!! I am going to have to follow behind you for a bit after my mission and master that talent, but I am learning from our neighbors. Hermana Martinez reminds me alot of you, like a buzzing bee always working helping and happy!!!!! I asure you she is keeping me up on top of things. I am always trying to keep my things neat because she is always in and out of house right now fixing it up, and it really reminds me of home, but this time I and going to be better. Sorry Mom for all my messes and Thank you for always helping me clean up and giving me surprises!!!!!!!!!

Dad so are you doing better? I hope that that wheelchair is holding up, cause it is pretty old, haha. Well a good thing is you can work your arms out, haha. Dad I am really enjoying this time here and feeling like as I am obedient that God is guiding us along and we are happily helping in where we can and should!!!!! I will be strong and concentrated.

Lots and lots of love from,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment