Monday, July 18, 2011

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM

So we again had to wait a while for the internet to work, but here I go.

Here are a few pictures from our trip to the ocean last week.









And here is a picture in my nice new room.

So this week Dalesca passed her baptism interview and her family is excited for her. We also will be getting her older sister and kids ready for baptism. This Sunday Dalesca and Juan came to church. We stopped by to see Juan after church and he is doing good. He has been reading the Book of Mormon and remembers what it talks about!!!! That is a big improvement and I know it is because of the help that He has been asking for from Heavenly Father to learn and remember. He is just so cool and willing.

This Sunday I meet our Branch President via Skype, haha. All of the Ward Leaders got together after church to talk with him and his wife. They are cool and Canadians, haha, and speak very little Spanish. But enough to understand and respond. But I guess I will never meet them in person because they will be staying a while in Canada for their son's wedding.

I ended up sharing some of the candy in my package. We did an experiment with the goo, haha. That was the sticky sin in our lives and they had to try to clean it all off only by licking it off, haha. But it couldn´t be all cleaned like that. They had to wash their hands with soap. The Baptism!!!! The kids went crazy over the idea and would only eat the goo candy by smearing it on their hands and licking it off, hahaha. But they had a ball.

That is so awesome that your letter got there on time!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!

Yep I am trying everyday to see all the lilies in my life and there are many!!!!

Thank you for all your love support and prayers. Have a great week!

Love you Guys!!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment