Monday, June 7, 2010

Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM

So wow this week has been the roughest and bestest week of my Mission so far. So you know how I was talking about those 3 baptisms, well the Gospel is true but the Devil never rests. Two of our investigators that were to be baptized on Sunday morning had problems with the fourth baptismal question (the big one) in their interview with the District leader on Tuesday. Then we had to visit with the Stake President Thursday night. This took about 2 hours and we didn´t get home until around 10, then eat dinner with our neighbor and then we didn't get to bed until like 11. But THEY PASSED and are ready to make this covenant with our Savior!

So then our investigator that was scheduled for baptism this Saturday passed. The baptism was supposed to start at 4 but Karen our investigator and the Elders investigator were not in the Chapel. We all went to look for them in their house´s. The baptism didn´t start until 6......close very close. A lot the members wanted to leave but we calmed them down (hehe "PLEASE WAIT!!" hehe). It ended up being really cool.

Then this Fast Sunday we had the Baptisms of Mercedes and Eliezer, (The ones we have been working with all their family). Fabian Baptized his Mother and Cousin! It was sooooo awesome and precious to see this! Hurray Success!!!! Two more very special hijos de Dios entering the door to Eternal Life and a family growing in the Gospel!

Hermana Garcia has been having super pain in her face and we went to a "Clinic" ( I never want to go to a clinic here) we found out that it is her molar. It is Malo and needs to pulled. But because she only has one more week she has to wait until she gets home. So she is suffering with this and I am trying to help her all that I can!

This Fast Sunday was hard because I was alone in my fast because Hermana. Garcia is taking pills for her mouth. I had to sit and wait for her to eat and stuff and was feeling really lonely and weak as in just like "why me" stuff. But after we were talking with Hermana Quiel and she shared her testimony with us and we had a kind of like a little testimony meeting right there. She was so grateful for us missionaries in her life and she told me that I was strong to be fasting like this and that to her I was like a angel to her......I couldn´t hold back my tears I and ran a gave her a big hug!!!!! Man I know that the Lord knew that I needed that! I felt so loved and ready to share the Gospel!!!! Really I can´t give enough thanks for the blessings I recieve as a missionary, especially when the times are tough!!!!!! I love this Work!!

Mom and Dad I love you. Remember the Lord in all that you do! Be a Memeber Missionary!

Give my Loves to all The Family and the Ward Family too!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo yes, Dad I have to perform my song, I believe it wil be this Sunday. And Mom I don´t think I will be going with Hernana Garcia to Panama City because I think I will be here in David for at least another month.

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment