Monday, May 31, 2010

31 May 10 email

May 31, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well and getting together with all the Single Parents. Haha you guys better enjoy this time now because when we come back there will be no peace with all those grandkids running around. Hahaha, no you still have time, lots of time! hahaha.

Well Yes this week is going to be so awesome! We have three baptisms planned and a family that we need to to get married first then baptized!!!! When we baptize a whole family, Husband, Wife and kids we as get to go to the Temple!!!!!! I am so excited to bring more families into the Church. We also found two more families yesterday!!! Wow, the work with my companion right now is awesome!!! I can´t believe she is leaving in two weeks!! I will miss her!!!!! She is awesome!

This last Thursday I had the chance to have an exchange with Hermana Castro. That was really stressful and weird to have a new companion and have to show her all around the area. She had a different way of teaching which I liked but it was harder to teach for me, but we did it. Haha I don´t know what I am going to do without Hermana Garcia. But I will have to learn some way or another. But I was very excited to have her come back and she was happy to come back too. Hehe we love our area, our members, and our investigators.

Man, change is hard but I no I can do it. I have to learn how to deal. I have to learn to change if I want my investigators to do the same. Once again Thank you Thank you Thank you for all of your support and love!!!!!! I really can´t think of a world with out all of you guys!

Panama is awesome! And Nicaragua too hehe!!

Oooo ya I got a haircut this week in the Relief Society activity. hehe they also cleaned and messaged my face. That was interesting, it was more like slapped my face up haha haha.

I am playing "Keep My Commandments" on the piano this Sunday in Sacrament Meeting!!!! Wish me Luck!! We also have the Baptisms, one is Saturday and the other two Sunday morning. The Lord has blessed this people.

I love you GUYS!!!!! Big Hearts!!!!!!

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment