Monday, December 27, 2010

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM

OK, so I am not going to mess with the pictures today. But I do have some to share, later.

Wow wow, you guys are soooooo awesome and I love you! The calls home were so perfect and calmed me down from the husle and busle of Christmas missionary work!!!!! Ya I was in tears too once I started talking to Johnny, ooo Elder Ochs. Yep and my voice might have been froggy cause I gots a sore throat hehe. I am sending out thanks and props to all who helped in this project to help me call my family and my brother!!!!!!! THANK YOU TODOS(EVERYONE)!!!!!

And I hope everyone has a GREAT AND AWESOME NEW YEAR!!! Let us all remember our Savior in this time and all through the year!! Bring it on 2011!!!!! I can not wait to work this year.

Thanks Mom and Dad for your support and council. I will go as long as I can and work my guts out, ewwwww that sounds gross. I will be the best I can be and more!!!! SO August it is August 8, 2011. woooooowhoooooo!

Yep, this Sunday was awesome. Doris was confirmed and her grandkids are not too far behind. We went over to their house last night and give them all their own Book of Mormon's and they were sooooo excited! Doris is being a awesome example for her family. Hey, even Rock Face wanted a Book of Mormon so we are going to bring him one soon. I am so Happy!

Today is P-day and we will see what fun things happen today. Lots and lots of Love!!!!!

Grandmas and Grandpas Ochs and Graham, you are my heroes and I love you sooooo much. I keep you in my prayers.

Take care!

Love con much Amor,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment