Monday, May 16, 2011

Mon, May 16, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Ok so this last week I got a new memory card for my camera so I will save the other one for you Dad to try to fix.

The rain has started, yep yep and it is so much more refreshing! This week is changes so I won't know until Wednesday. But I am 70% I am going and 30% that I could stay. We will see where I could finish my mission!!! High hoping in San Blas!!!!! hehehe Then I could really get you guys some Real Mola from the Island! haha But yes Mom that would be cool to bring a mola for Rebecca and Ron.

So this week we did some really cool service projects. First the Elders asked us to help out one of their investigators. He is an old man that has been coming to church for years but hasn´t quite smoking until just recently. Well he has, or had, super long toe nails, and we did him the favor of getting them cut.......ewwwwwwwy. Haha. They were so thick, like horse hooves, haha. But it is good that I have watched Grandpa Graham cutting the horses hooves. So we shared a little message about when Jesus washed the feet of his disciples as his feet soaked, then we went to washing and cutting his toe nails. It was really cool and he said he felt like a movie star.

So then we helped one of our investigators that is pregnant and needed help painting her babies room. That was cool too and she was very grateful. The Mom told us that her home was always open to us when ever we need a roof over our heads. Her daughter was excited to have a sleepover and wanted to come to our house too. haha

Ok so the Old man Jose that we cut his nails got batized this last Sunday. His Baptism was really funny. I gave the talk about how we can endure to the end. I made a Jesus buck for Jose that is the wage of the obedient, which is eternal life. He liked it a lot and when I gave it to him he was looking at the Jesus picture and was moving it back and forth saying that no matter where he moves it Jesus is always looking as him, hahaha. Then when he got in the water he was like , "I got wet", and was walking around trying to find something to hold on to, haha. But they finally got him baptized. He gave his testimony on how he felt and said "before that bath I was hurting in my knees and my head, but now I feel like a 15 year old" and started boxing the air and dancing, hahaha. What a funny old man, and a hilarios baptism, hahaha.

So pretty much that was really a fun week and Yes you can pray for the Family Gomez and Cynthia and Jaime Benitiz. They are two super awesome families we are working with and I love them very much!!!!!!

You are my family and I love you! A whole super Rantan buco poco ton! Big Hearts!!!!!

Love,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment