Monday, May 30, 2011

Mon, May 30, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Ok so the first picture that I am sending you is of a storm that was coming in as we were out and about. The next set of four pictures are photos of the Luau we had as a stake activity!!!! We were all dressed up as Tongan/Hawaiian peoples. It was really cool!! The guys danced the hwaka hwaka and all the members were excited to play and dance too. I had a Cuna tie my skirt to keep it up like they do!

So now for the good news of this week. We have a baptism date with Jose Fernadez!!! SO we are super excited!!

I am so sorry that this email is short. I kind of wrote Johnny and one of my comps, Hermana Ramirez too! But then I loved looking at all your pictures. Everyone looks good and healthy!!! Yes, we are ready to go hiking today. I am jealous of Johnny because he has nice cool weather and mountains!! Hey, maybe I can die (end her mission) in a nice cool place next change. We do have a place called Concipcion too! I would love to end my mission in Boquete or Concipcion!!!

Well like always I am happy and I love you all soooo much! Ooo ya, Jon and Anna better be there at the airport!!! hehe

Chao,

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment