Monday, May 2, 2011

Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Here are some new pictures for you all. Here is one of us with the City of Panama behind us. The next one is of the surprise birthday party that we threw for Elder Gomez! Our lunch lady helped us put it together complete with food, cake and a pinate. It was really really fun!!! Elder Gomez was really happy and I believe that it was because I picked out the Batman pinota, hahaha. Dad that reminded me of you!

Ya pretty much our lunch lady is so awesome and is always taking good care of us. I really feel a bit spoiled and I don´t want to leave this area!!....

Here is another picture of me wishing you a Great Mother´s Day and the other one is of your Daughter and Grandaughter, hehe. Love You! And yes I can not wait to call you guys either. We are going to call anytime after 8 pm our time. and this time it will be me and my comp trying to call home, ha ha ha. Last time it was just me because Hermana Garcia didn´t call until the 30th of May. Wow, so yes I will be ready to answer any questions and to tell stories!!!! But the most important thing I want to say is that I love you guys and you are awesome!

This week we had a Talent Night in the ward. It was crazy funny! Elder Gomez was in tights and dancing ballet, hahah! Hermana Torres and I were on the sides dancing around and Elder Savio was lip singing to the music, hahaha. Man but I did not get a picture, rats. You will just have to imagine it.

Ooo, poor Milo. He is beat up and sneezing, mmmm, is he OK? Man he is kind of fat, hehe. Dad your voice, haha. And Mom you look good and happy working in the Garden.

So Yes this Sunday was awesome too. We had two investigators come to church and they were happy too. We were starving this Fast Sunday and wow did we eat good afterwards. Chicken, rice, potato salad , a Pineapple juicy, and a fruit salad. I was bien lleno pero bien feliz!!!!

Ooo, Dad, ya that fruit that we were eating is called Waba. That is what they call it here. So I don´t know if you can find that in the States. I like it a lot though. Man, there are so many Mangoes, Pineapples and good stuff right now.

Me and Hermana Torres are having a blast and loving Panama. She is so funny and a wierdo like me, hahaha.

So, I will talk to you two soon. Love you

Hermana Ochs

No comments:

Post a Comment