Monday, February 8, 2010

2 Feb 10 letter

Thank you so much for all your diligent letter writing and for keeping things all in order. I just got done writing the thank you notes to everybody so that is why I started all neat and spaced then I thought wait a minute I want to write lots and fill this page up! ☺

I was thinking to save on stamps I would send all of the thank you letters to you. I mean I have like 10 letters to send today. Man I really have been working hard to address everybody. Tell Grandma and Grandpa I love them too, they are so wonderful. ♥ Dad, thanks for the huge letter with all your Stake Conference notes. They were awesome! Sounded like a great meeting. I loved the apple saying (You can count the number of seeds in an apple, but you can't count the number of apples in a seed.) I had heard it at a fireside a while ago but thanks for helping me remember it. I am really having to organize myself. Started a Study Journal.. Wow how the MTC can change you!

Another successful laundry day! I am starting to settle in around here and know what, when, where and how to do things. Don't worry I am getting my exercise! Mom you are so great. You really do have a special talent for caring for others. I know Rose loves you and I am a bit jealous that she has you, hehe. I know I will always be your Princess! Being here helps me understand my love for you guys as my parents better. I really can't imagine not having you two!

Loves and Big Hearts.

Hermana Rachel Ochs

P.S. I got the package right before we went to the temple! I just opened it! Thanks so much! I will get John's package to him. I love the fishes (Goldfish Crackers).

No comments:

Post a Comment